Thank you for visiting airportdirecttravel.co.uk (the "Website"). Please read the following information carefully as the following terms and conditions will apply to your use of the Website. To find the terms and conditions which relate specifically to your travel arrangements please view terms and conditions page. Please note your contract will be with Contemporary Travel Solutions Ltd which has its registered office C/O Gordon Dadds Corporate Services Limited, 6 Agar Street, London, England, WC2N 4HN. The Website is operated by Airport Direct Travel, which has its registered office at Ashford House, Grenadier Road, Exeter, EX1 3LH.
This website is operated by Airport Direct Travel.
We collect and store any information you provide to us on our website or give us in any other way. This information includes your “personal information”, including your first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address and any other personally identifiable information you provide. We also collect and store any “billing information”, including credit card or payment details, provided to us.
We may also receive personal and non-personal information about you from our affiliated entities, subsidiaries, contractors, third parties or suppliers and add this information to your account.
We may ask for personal information from you in a number of circumstances:
when you make a travel booking with us or purchase any other product or service from us - whether online, by telephone or by any other means;
• When you contact us to discuss a booking or make use of any of our online services;
• When you register for any loyalty programme or subscribe to our e-mail notification service;
• When you enter competitions, sweepstakes or register for promotions; and
• When you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback or questions.
In some cases, we may use other available information about you (for example from credit reference agencies, anti-fraud screening services, publicly available on-line information and CCTV) for the purposes listed below.
We collect personal information to help us manage your travel arrangements, and deliver services to you, including:
• to fulfil any existing and/or future travel arrangements you make with us including necessary reservation, payment and ticketing arrangements and any administration associated with the travel arrangements (exceptionally this may include sensitive personal data, for example relating to your health or disabilities). You recognise that, by providing us with such sensitive personal data, you give your explicit consent to us to process such data for the purposes set out in this policy;
• to provide any other product or service you have purchased from us;
• to answer any queries or requests you have regarding your travel arrangements, and manage any amendments you may wish to make to travel arrangements or changes we need to advise you about;
• to fulfil security, customs, immigration and border control requirements associated with your travel arrangements, which may include providing information to relevant police enforcement and appropriate government agencies;
• to make information available to appropriate third parties where necessary, and in the event of an emergency;
• to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you unless you have asked us not to contact you;
• to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for the device for which you are accessing the information;
• for quality assurance testing, market analysis, systems testing, analysis of statistics, benchmarking, auditing and performance measures (which may include monitoring recording your telephone conversations with us for the purposes set out in this policy);
• for arranging and administering any relevant insurance products;
• for payment card verification and anti-fraud screening; and
• for administrative and legal purposes (including billing, handling complaints, claims and legal proceedings) and to apply our terms & conditions.
We may contact you from time to time to provide you with information which we think you may find of interest. We may also pass your details to the airports that you are travelling to and from, and other companies within Airport Direct Travel Limited group of companies, so they may contact you, but we undertake not to pass your details onto third parties for marketing purposes.
Contact may be made by post, telephone, email or social media unless you have indicated in the appropriate section of the registration process that you do not wish to receive this information.
You can contact us at any time to remove your details from our marketing database, please write to us Data Protection, Airport Direct Travel, The Science Park Centre, Babbage Way, Exeter Science Park, Exeter, EX5 2FN. Please allow 28 days for this to be actioned.. Please give your name, postal address details and your email address.
We may disclose personal information to third parties including other parts of CTS and Airport Direct Travel, credit card companies, airlines and third-party suppliers in connection with the purposes explained above. We may disclose personal information as part of due legal process and as otherwise permitted or required by law. Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Economic Area.
If we sell, assign or transfer the assets of our respective businesses, or if our business is merged, or enters into a joint venture with another business entity, we reserve the right to sell or transfer the databases maintained by us (including any personal information provided by you).
We employ security measures to protect the information provided by you from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. You should note that outside the European Economic Area, data protection controls may be less stringent than the legal requirements within the European Economic Area.
Our website uses standard technology to collect information about how our website is used by individual computers connected to the internet. Information is gathered through cookies and web server logs which allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies. To do so you should write to us at Data Protection, Airport Direct Travel, The Science Park Centre, Babbage Way, Exeter Science Park, Exeter, EX5 2FN. Please allow 28 days for this to be actioned., and you must provide us with sufficient information (full name, dates and destinations of travel etc.) to enable us to identify you.
You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material from us. If available, you can amend your previous preference on our website(s), use our "unsubscribe email", opt-out of personalised emails. Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information in this way. Note that we may retain certain information associated with your account, but which does not readily identify you, including for organizational record keeping integrity.
This website does not offer services directly to children. If we become aware that a child has sent us any personal information, we will use that information to contact the child and inform him or her that we require parental consent before processing any personal information.
Caricom API Data: Please note that some or all of the Caricom states listed below have entered into an agreement with the USA whereby advance passenger data, required by and provided to Caricom states for border security purposes, will be passed to the USA Department for Homeland Security for processing on behalf of those Caricom states listed as follows: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Surinam, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands. Collectively members or associate members of ´Caricom´. The UK Information Commissioner's Office has accepted that this will not breach the Data Protection Act but that we are required to bring this to your attention.
US Secure Flight Data: The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires you to provide your full name, date of birth ,and gender for the purpose of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C. section 114, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 and 49 C.F.R parts 1540 and 1560. You may also provide your Redress Number, if available. Failure to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender may result in denial of transport or denial of authority to enter the boarding area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. For more on TSA privacy policies, or to review the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see the TSA Web site at www.tsa.gov.
If you have any comments, queries and other requests relating to our use of personal information, these may be addressed to:
Contemporary Travel Solutions: email@example.com
Airport Direct Travel: Data Protection, Airport Direct Travel, The Science Park Centre, Babbage Way, Exeter Science Park, Exeter, EX5 2FN. Please allow 28 days for this to be actioned.